Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

I never thought that I would be cooking an entire Thanksgiving meal alone. But these year I am. And I have to admit I am not at all excited nor am I happy to be having Thanksgiving "alone." Well I wont actually be alone but it will only be me, Michael, the boys and my brother Adam. Jesse is going to the beach with my dad and we aren't doing anything with Michael's family. So I was left in a predicament....I could usher all of us to a restaurant or start our own new tradition. We have spent every Thanksgiving since we have been married with Michael's mom and step-dad except last year which we spent with my dad. And when my mom was alive we actually had 2 Thanksgivings so we could have one with my fam. I will totally miss my mom this time she made the best dressing I am sure mine will never be as good as hers. I thought I would share our menu with all of you for fun!

McClendon Thanksgiving Menu:
Ham
Fried Turkey
Dressing
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
Green bean Casserole
Mac-n-Cheese
Rolls
German Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin pie

As much as I am not looking forward to cooking all of this I am looking forward to eating it! What will you feast on tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment