Monday, November 8, 2010

Money Matters

Well I am jumping on the "Money Matters Monday" bandwagon with my friend Lindsey over at www.squeezingtheday.blogspot.com. I thought I would share some of the ways I am going to SAVE this Holiday season.

It seems like every single year my Christmas list grows as I have more and more people who mean so much to me that I want to show them a small gesture of how much they mean to me. Add to that my CRAZY LONG family list of people to buy for and I promise it is no less than 25 peps not including the kiddos and hubby. Wow I never seem to have enough good ideas and time to do all I want to do. This year I made my list early and I am going to sew yes I said sew several people presents and I am also going to do some personalized stationary as gifts. I am off to a good start I just need to actually begin my handy work.

Here is a short list of what I will be up to:)
PJ sets
Hooded towels
Aprons
Stationary
Tote bags
Framing photo collages
A toddler bed quilt
And maybe appliqueing a couple of fleece blankets

I can't tell who these are each for as some of them read my blog. How are you planning to save this Holiday season????

No comments:

Post a Comment