Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This is my brother-in-law Alan on his last deployment to Iraq. I am so grateful to call him both friend and family. We love Alan and no matter where he is serving or stationed we know he is doing it for us...for you! Much love Alan we miss you even if you are state side:)




On this Thankful Thursday which happens to be Veteran's Day....I am thankful for all of the men and women who fight for our country. Each one of these service men and women joined for different reasons but all do the most important job I can think of and that is of course protecting our freedom. That freedom makes this post full of lots of things to be thankful for.



Michael and I are so grateful to call ourselves family to wonderful service men both living and gone home. Thank you Alan, PawPaw, Pap, Cousin Jay, Uncle Cecil and Uncle Matt! And we are even more lucky to call some veterans friend. Thank you JT, Jeff, Ken, Riley, and Gabe. If I left someone out I am so sorry. We are forever indebted to you for protecting us and making this country a safe place to call home.



Veteran's please know that we pray for each of you as you might be in harms way and also please know that you are all loved and appreciated in our home. Thank you once more for you service.

While I don't have pictures to share I want to say a big thank you to JT and Riley for being Jesse and Duece's guest veterans at their school program and parade yesterday. Thank you for being will to endure a couple hours with 100's of kids so Jesse and Duece you show you how much that appreciate all you have done. We love you two very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment