Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Radical???

While JUST reading one of the many blogs I like to read I happened upon this quote:

On page 181 of Radical, Platt says:
“Radical obedience to Christ is not easy; it is dangerous. It is not smooth sailing aboard a luxury liner; it is sacrificial duty aboard a troop carrier. It’s not comfort, not health, not wealth, and not prosperity in the world. Radical obedience to Christ risks losing all these things. But in the end, such risk finds its reward in Christ. And He is more than enough for us.”

Hello spiritual stop sign....Now going to go and ponder what God is trying to say to me by making the above ring LOUDLY in my ears!

The blog I was reading is strivingfor31.com and her reasons for posting the quote I am sure have nothing to do with why it is impacting my heart! But I am going to have to find out about this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment