Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Big 3-0

Today is my wonderful hubby's 30th birthday! He can't believe it and thought he would all of the sudden feel and look old. HA I told him this morning I was surprised none of his organs had shut down or his hair changed colors over night! No really he was a little sad I however think it is wonderful. The true miracle here is that we are celebrating his 11th birthday together. 11 years ago today I went to our cities Christmas parade with Michael and never in a million years saw myself married to him or having his babies. But God had a great plan in store and here we are celebrating his big 3-0 I am so happy. I can't believe all we have over come in 11 years and I know I can't wait to see what else is in store. Happy Birthday baby I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment