Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful to live in a country were I am free to practice my spiritual and religious beliefs as I please whether in my home or in a church. I am also thankful that I am never condemned and my life is never in danger if my opinions of the spiritual nature don't match what others around me believe. I think while I am expressing thanks for "governmental freedoms" I would have to say I am also thankful to live in a country where I can choose how I school my children. Since for this family those two things go hand in hand.

I love my Papa so much that I know even if I lived somewhere that didn't allow me the above freedoms life on the line or not I would still worship and sever Him. He is a good Papa and I just can't resist being at His feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment