Friday, September 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have to admit I had skipped this post yesterday because I thought I was having trouble finding something to be thankful for. Then I looked around. So this week I am thankful for a wonderful husband who works hard to provide for his family. He loves me and is a wonderful daddy. And I am thankful for 3 healthy children God has trusted us with. They are our treasure for sure. I am also thankful for a wonderful church family who are right there when you need them praying just as hard as we are. And friends I am thankful for our nearest and dearest friends those who love us not matter what and listen no matter how long we might rant about what is going on. These people are true blessings in our lives. God has done a great job putting just the right people in our paths lately and I am so thankful for that.

When I have a hard time realizing how good God is I just look around. We truly are blessed people here at our house! Blessed and Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment