Friday, September 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I kept saying I was going to get this post up yesterday but that really never happened. We had an interesting day. I sewed all morning while Cooper was at preschool and Jesse and Duece did their seat work. After getting Cooper we had lunch, more school and got ready for me to go teach my CWJC class. Then playgroup, home, diner and then more school. So no post but I am thinking better late then never.

I shared the other day that Michael and I were going through a very trying time right now. But I also shared how we have decided to praise God all the way! So I am going to try every Thursday to do a Thankful post. Because I know the only way we will ever get through any of this is by trusting God to meet all our needs.

This week I am thankful for....The annoying tree that had invaded Ms. Cranford's fence needing to be cut down. I am also thankful for some hemming a sweet friend asked me to do for her. Both brought in a little extra income. God seemed to provide just what we needed to get through that week. I am so thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment