Monday, September 12, 2011

Of course no camera!

Ok so those of you who know me really well know that I seem to always leave my camera at home when I most need it. And I so needed it yesterday. After church we headed down to the campground to visit my dad and enjoy a boat ride. The weather was perfect not hot at all and overcast. But due to all the recent rain the water was COLD, however that didn't stop my 3 bathing beauties from jumping in. My dad got a new boat a couple months ago and it is so nice and comfy for the family. We enjoyed a scenic ride around before stopping off at the kids favorite island for a swim and to use the rope swing. It was a wonderful time of laughter and fellowship. We all really enjoyed ourselves. I just hate that I didn't take the camera along to snap some shots of what might have been this "seasons" last boating/lake trip. Oh well I will learn one day...maybe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment