Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Birthday J-Bug

Yesterday September 27 we celebrated this sweet little girls 11th birthday!

That happens to be my favorite picture of my daughter Jesse. I think she was almost 4 when it was taken. (Save me the lectures on the passy!!) But it seems to capture her real personality.



It is beyond hard for me to believe that my oldest child is now 11. The memories of the day of her birth came flooding back as her and I talked yesterday. I was SOOOO young when she was born and scared to death to be a mommy. But that day Wednesday, September 27, 2000 at 8:04 p.m 4 hours after my water was broke my whole life changed. I become a mommy and it was all thanks to this wonderful treasure sent from God. I don't think she will ever realize the positive impact she has had on my life, her daddy's life, or the others around her. She was my mothers only grandchild that she ever got to meet or have a relationship with....I marvel at how God's divine plan was at work from the moment this sweet child was conceived. I believe Jesse will grow into an amazing young lady as she lady has. She is responsible, respectful, very helpful and most of the time (you have to allow a margin to factor in her age LOL) a real joy to be around. I feel blessed to be her mommy and I know her daddy feels the same way. We are two really lucky parents!


Happy Birthday J-bug aka Lovebuttons, Chicken legs, JJ, J, Jester and all those other pet names we have called you over the years! We love you very much!!!


This is a more recent picture of what our sweet little girl looks like also capturing her personality to a T!

No comments:

Post a Comment