Monday, October 4, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year...

Oh how I love this time of year! It makes my heart smile when the leaves change, weather is cooler and everyone is cozy inside. I have almost always loved fall it is by far my favorite time of the year. And now in North Alabama I know it is here by the blue jeans and light jackets every member of my family donned today for the first time in MONTHS. It was great.

One of my favorite parts of this time of year is this means I get to start making soup again. And most of the time the first solid week it is cool I make soup almost every night. Soup just warms your soul if you know what I mean. Then Duece reminded me of one more fall favorite HOT CHOCOLATE. Now that is what I am talking about with a dollop of whipped creme.

Just for fun here are a list of my favorite things about fall in no particular order!

Leaves Changing
Leaves Falling
Colorful mums adorning my porch
Pumpkins left uncarved to usher in even Thanksgiving
Jeans oh how I love thee
Soup chili, potato, tortia this list could go on and on
Light jackets
Sweet baby sweaters
Hot chocolate
Pumpkin patch trips
Riding through the State Park
Apple Cider
Pumpkin Pie
No more 100 degree days :)
The only thing I miss as fall arrives is .... flip-flops And I hate changing all the season clothes around. Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment