Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year and New Spaces

With the New Year just days away I have decided my lovely little home is getting an overhaul. I am not sure how long this little project will take but I am on a mission.

Michael and I have resided here for almost 4 years. We love the neighborhood. It is perfect for children the street is not busy so they are able to ride scooters up to the church and play basketball and plus we have a wonderful fenced back yard. The house is a bit older but well with in our price range with 4 bedrooms so it is just what we need. I have never much cared for the fact that is lacks curb appeal and I don't personally find it at all inviting. So I am on a mission to make this house the best little house it can be. Plus I want to be proud of it again.

My list is long and projects will be completed as money allows. So I am starting with my bedroom the room that just needed TLC and didn't need any paint! I was given a new comforter which is just what this room needed...Now I am revamping my master bedroom into a master suite complete with beachy spa feel. Out with the dark burgundy and gold gone is the paisley. In are reds, brown, whites, oranges and turquoise my favorite. In this room there are some built-ins that I am going to re-organize and re-accessorise. I can't wait to see how it all turns out and I have already begun.

I will keep you posted as I do other rooms and areas. I am at this time unable to post any pictures due to my ancient computer. But as I get prints made I will be sure to scan them in and share with you all.

I know that you don't have to live in a palace to be proud of where you live and so goes me out to make myself and Michael proud. Next thing on my list is Duece's room which when I am done he will now be sharing with Cooper. So I am looking forward to this Duece has never really had his room done up so this will be alot of fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment