Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies

Today I was so excited we had company. Our good friends the Dobberman's who live in Minnesota had fall break and where here visiting family. So of course we had to have a visit. We invited them to our house for lunch and play time. Michael was sad to have to miss due to work so just Andrea and the kiddos came. I wanted a special treat for dessert to share with our friends. I thought I might have all the ingredients for peanut butter cookies and after fb friend answered my plea for the exact recipe I was in business. Most everyone will have these 3 ingredients on hand at their house and they make a quick and easy tasty treat.

3 Ingredient Cup-a Peanut butter Cookies
1 Cup Peanut butter
1 lg egg
1 Cup Sugar

Preheat oven to 350. Mix all 3 ingredients together in a mixing bowl until blended well. (I used a spoon.) Then roll into walnut sized ball or use a cookie scoop. Then using a sugared fork press each cookie with a cross hatch pattern. Bake for 8-10 minutes and ENJOY. I got around 23-25 cookies out of this mix but some of mine were large.

No comments:

Post a Comment