Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 1 Update

I just couldn't wait any longer to update everyone on how our first week of Home school had gone! Well...It was GREAT! I have told several people that I woke up Monday morning all 3 kids climbed in bed with me (Michael leaves around 3:30 every day) and we talked for a long time about what we want this year to be like and everything we wanted to learn or places we wanted to visit. It was an amazing way to start the morning of the first day of school. As I lay there surrounded by my treasures I felt at peace with our decision just like I was doing exactly what I was suppose to do. This was not our first official day of school but rather a transition day in which we began review work. We schooled 4 days this week and all 4 were amazing. I can't wait to see what next week holds. We will be schooling 4 days during that week also. We are taking a slow start in order to find our groove while we await the arrival of the rest of our curriculum. I am so excited about the school year I can't hardly wait until we officially start!

No comments:

Post a Comment