Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Challenge Anyone

A while back I remember a bloggy world challenge that challenged women to get up every morning and "get dressed"! I don't mean in ratty sweat and a pony tail either. I am talking about getting your self dressed for the day. I didn't take the challenge but realize how important it is. So I have decided to challenge myself and blog readers to do the same. I know women that work may not be in this hole but alot of at home moms are. Myself for sure. I am going to get dressed every single day fix my hair and all. I know it will help my self esteem and it will help my motivation. While I am at it I am challenging myself to make my bed first thing in the morning. Who wants to join me....I am positive it will change my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment