Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Will you join us?

If you have a few minutes and your heart breaks for the orphanes of this world please visit Linny over at A Place Called Simplicity. She is asking for us to join her in a day of fasting and prayer for a sweet family who's adoption of a Russain child with Downs Syndrome was denined! Read her post entitled same as mine for all the information. My heart breaks for this family. I know God loves the orphane and His heart breaks for what breaks ours. So if you would please consider at least a special prayer for this family and the others she posted about today I know I would really appricate it along with Linny and the other families. And in case you wondered I don't personally know Linny I found her blog "blog hopping" one day and she really inspires me. I read it everday and Michael and the kids even enjoy reading it. She is the mother of 9 about to be ten sweet treasures. And most of her children are adopted orphanes and they are awaiting the final stages in adopting a sweet little boy that is HIV+! I believe that her and her family are in a wonderful ministry to sweet forgotten "street children" of far away countries. Read along I know she will inspire you and you might find something out about yourself along the way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment