Ok so you might be wondering why on earth I posted Music Therapy Thursday on Wednesday? Well your guess is as good as mine...I just thought all day it was Thursday! I get confused easy I call it mommy brain:) Hope you enjoyed it a day early!
A while back God gave me a Bible verse and then a few weeks ago I received confirmation that it was a word from God when a friend said God was telling her to share it with me! I love a little confirmation when God is up to something GOOD! It was Psalm 30 mostly verse 11 which says...You turned my wailing into dancing, you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy.
I have been going through something in my life that is really bringing me down or better yet Satan is using as a way to "get to me". This entire Psalm speaks to me and I truly believe one day and soon God will turn my wailing to dancing and cloth Michael and I with JOY! He is already showing His love and our cup runs over now. In the face of all our junk we have found our strength. I think our real journey has just begun so all prayers welcome.
I have a feeling I should share this entire Psalm I have a feeling SOMEONE out there needs to hear it.
1. I will exalt you, O LORD, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
2. O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
3. O LORD, you brought me up from the grave ; you spared me from going down into the pit.
4. Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name.
5. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
6. When I felt secure, I said, "I will never be shaken."
7. O LORD, when you favored me, you made my mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed.
8. To you, O LORD, I called; to the Lord I cried for mercy:
9. "What gain is there in my destruction, in my going down into the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness?
10. Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me; O LORD, be my help."
11. You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12. that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.