Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is here

I think it is safe to say that spring has arrived here in North-East Alabama! It has been warm for over a week straight and doesn't look to be "cooling" down any time in the near future. So that means spring and summer clothing inventory! I know I can't be the only person out there who hates changing out the seasons of my children's clothes. I actually dread it and I only do it twice a year. Of course I am constantly taking inventory. A quick once over the other day reveled to me that ALL 3 of my children were in need of clothing. Duece mostly needs shorts right now thanks to some WONDERFUL hand-me-downs from a good friend at church. Cooper he needs it all because he is stuck at a 2t bottoms!! Which is making me crazy because I have tons of adorable 3t clothes for him that were also hand-me-downs from the twin grandsons of some other wonderful friends at church. Now Jesse she always needs stuff and I always have trouble buying for her as we expect her to dress more modest than the "market" tends to market as trendy for her age! I know I will be doing some sewing for her I have already decided to make her Easter dress and some others for church. But I can't make it all and a shoping trip is in her near future.

I was wondering how often do you "change out the closet"? What do you do with the out of season clothes that you know will be making a next season return? And what if anything do you hold onto for future children/younger children? And does any one have ANY tips on where to find modest clothes for my 10 almost 11 year old daughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment