Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Duece!

Happy Birthday to one of the "Best Little Boys I Know"! My Duece is 7 today and I almost can't believe it. It seems like yesterday that we were on our way to the hospital to have him. I promise I will never forget the day of his birth....things happened so quickly that my mother-in-law who lived an hour away almsot didn't make it. I think he was born something like 90 minutes after we checked in. He was the best baby slept wonderful and was so sweet and chubby. We have traded all that for a kind, compassionate heart, a total love for all people and a true childs heart for God. I believe Duece sets aside all stero-types for boys since he is not rough, rowdy and almost always really kind. Happy Birthday Duece Mommy and Daddy, Jesse and Cooper love you so much. *Photo from Duece's first day of 1st grade this year! Believe it or not he has already changed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment