Friday, March 5, 2010

Show us your life-What is you typical day like?

Today I am linking up with Kellys Korner Blog...Every Friday she does "Show us you life." They topic changes every week and I liked this one so I am joining in!
My day normally starts between 5:30 and 6:00. I get up my Jesse and Duece and help them get ready for school. And if Cooper has woke during this time I get him changed and feed him breakfast. Jesse, Duece and Michael all leave around 6:45. Jesse and Duece ride the bus to school best thing I ever did! Once they are all gone I normally check email and Facebook. Then Cooper plays and watches a little T.V while I pick up and do "chores". And I normally start every day with a phone call either to or from my friend Lindsey. Depending on what time he has gotten up Cooper naps between 9 and 10 then usually gets up around 1 or 1:30 long I know! I use this time to shower and do more chores and sometimes even sew. When he gets up it is lunch then off to get big kids at 2:15. We are usually home by 3:10 then it is home work, their chores, and then afternoon activities. Which are as follows: Monday-Duece gymnastics Wednesday- Girl Scouts Thursday- this is the day I come home so sleepy I cant hardly function Jesse has dance from 3:30-5:00 then she has gymnastics from 6:00-7:00. My evening include diner, bathes and bedtime for all kids around 8 or 8:30! Once they are in bed Michael and I usually spend a little time on the computer, watch t.v, sew or just whatever TIME TO OURSELVES. I always have quite time just me and God the time of day at which I do this tends to vary day to day. Cooper and I also spend many days out and about either at my PTO meetings or playgroups or just out to be out! I also do volunteer work at my church and some other places so we can be busy sometimes. This is my life I am sure I left out all the good details. And I know it may seem boring but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment