Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I decided to give up...

I am giving up Soda's this year for Lent...But mostly Mt.Dew! This is so huge for me because it is nothing for me to drink about 4 of these a day! I am giving them up because they are wrecking my body and that is not what we are suppose to do. Our bodies are to be temples and I thought this was a good place for me to start. I welcome anyone who is willing to help me be accountable to this.

For those of you wondering what I will be taking up well...I am going to start having a little more quite time. I am actually looking forward to this and trying to learn how to be more worshipful!

Good luck to everyone with their Lenten commitment. Enjoy this time use it to reflect on what this time is really all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment