Friday, February 4, 2011

Organizing your life

My friend Lindsey over at Squeezing the Day has been following and working a organize your life challenge. I have been thinking about joining her and the others to organize myself a little more. I have always been rather on top of things but as of late have dropped the ball more than I care to admit. Yesterday it was about your to-do list and your planner so I am going to work on both today...I am a day behind but think I will play catch up and join her on this endeavor every week. I need to be better organized as we are going to be homeschooling next year and I want to be as effective as possible in all areas of my life. I don't know about you but I crave that feeling you get when you know your house is clean, everyone is fed and watered, clothes are done, kids are groomed and all task are complete. It makes me feel like I might actually have a handle on this crazy thing we call life. So hope on over and catch yourself up on organizing your life and check back next week and see how we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment