Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am so stealing this idea from another blog, but I so love it and wanted it to be a part of my blog! So I have decided to change it up a bit so it is more my own and I think I will do it every week. Since Thursday is the 4th day of the work week I think I will try to come up with 4 things I am thankful for. So here it goes...
1. I am thankful for my husband, even though neither one of us is perfect he is totally there for me and I know I am so blessed to have him.
2. I am thankful for my kids, they are a true pleasure!
3. I am thankful for my friends, they are a much bigger part of my life then I think any of them realize.
4. I am thankful for my home, I know it could be nicer (if I tried), could be cleaner (if I had willpower)...but it is mine and we have a place to live that is warm, big enough for us all, and it is full of love what more could I ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment