Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Fireproof"

"Just because something is fireproof doesn't mean wont get burned!"

Tonight we showed Fireproof at our church as a kick off the to book study Fireproofing your Marriage. Michael and I waited until tonight to watch it for the first time and it was amazing. Michael and I have a pretty good marriage but this movie really makes you examine how you treat each other. It was an awesome experience and I recommend it to any married or about to be married person out there! We can not wait to start the study. I will have to tell you I am thinking about buying the book (Love Dare) that they use in the movie and working it at the same time as doing the Fireproof study, I think it could strengthen any marriage. For more info on the movie or book visit...www.fireproofmymarriage.com it has alot of great info. I just wanted to share this with all my married friends it was a wonderful bonding experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment