Thursday, December 1, 2011

Music Therapy Christmas edition

Woot Woot it is here! My FAVORITE holiday...Christmas. To those who know me know that I love this season. I love my house decorated, I love spending time with the ones we love so dear and I love love love celebrating my saviors birth. I have shared before that the pain of loosing my mom so close to Christmas has caused a black cloud to loom during this time for me in years past. This year I waged war against that cloud and I am so excited about Christmas...my children are happy but since I even went as far as to decorate our cabinet doors the hubs thinks I have LOST IT!

As I mentioned I love celebrating my saviors birth. To me no matter what this is the true "reason for the season" I celebrate His very humble birth and the hope that His resurrection embodies that He will come again. Since I am now addicted to pandora (and pinterest but that is a post for another time) I created a station for Contemporary Christian Christmas songs. While listening to my newly created station I found this song by Third Day. It is GREAT and one of my newest Christmas music favs. Since I have so many I might have to do music therapy twice a week;) Enjoy the Christmas edition of MTT...and be sure to visit Lindsey for her Christmas countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment