Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

The end of summer weather is near, school has started, so that means one thing...


Happy Birthday Daddy!



My daddy (Billy King) is celebrating his birthday today and I wanted to take a minute to share a little about what he means to me and/or has taught me. My dad is the hardworking type... boy is that a understatement:) He worked two jobs when myself and my siblings were young so our mom could stay at home and nurture us. He took me to church taught me about God and on the night I was SAVED he told me all about "being born again" and prayed with me. He taught me to always be true to myself and be who I am not matter what. He taught me hard work and determination! He helped me understand forgiveness and most of all unconditional love. He also knew when to let me stand on my own and make my own choices...but always willing to help me through when things got a little tough. When I was a pregnant teenager he never told me he was disappointed (while he didn't condone my pre-marital situation) he stood by my side, took up for me, prayed for Michael and I and so much more. Now as a mother of 3 I have ALOT more respect for him and all he has done and continues to do for me!
Happy Birthday Daddy I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment