Monday, June 7, 2010

Monkey's for our Monkey

Well as I posted a while back Cooper will be turning 2 in July! I am a little sad...Okay ALOT sad:( I can't believe the speed in which the last 23 months have gone by. It just seems like yesterday I was sitting at the pool on the 4th of July talking to someone about how I still had until the first of September to go! Little did I know Cooper would make his appearance 6 weeks early via induction. We have alot to celebrate....Getting Cooper here healthy was not the easiest task I ever undertook (is that a word?). I have been blessed by being his mother the totally adds a TON of fun to this house!

So anyway I have decided to go with a the "Mod Monkey" theme offered by Birthday Express. We have called Cooper our monkey for a long time so it is a truly fitting theme for him. I finally decided on having it at our church in the fellowship hall. I realized Cooper is too young to enjoy a "location" party. Hey plus it has air-conditioning. PLUS PLUS for Alabama late July. I am so excited I have already began the party prep! I can't wait it is going to be TONS of fun...I am going to decorate all over with the blue and yellow found in the plates and napkins, do a candy table and I am going to make him his own special birthday banner. It is going to be great....And for those of you who know me know that I LOVE to plan a party!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment